15 tricks that every chef knows about. A treasure even for an experienced hostess!
Every woman has her own tricks in the kitchen, which she discovered during the preparation of various dishes. To become a good housewife, you will need a lot of time and, most likely, you will fill a lot of cones. But you can speed up the process of mastering the culinary wisdom, if you use the advice of a seasoned chef. By the way, this is useful even for an experienced hostess!
We have prepared for you some excellent techniques that are used by real professionals. Take over!
- Use lemon juice in meat dishes, so the meat will be softer.
- To make the rice perfectly white, pour a teaspoon of vinegar into the water.
- If you want to make the salad spicy, rub the plate in which you will serve it with a clove of garlic.
- The meat is very well marinated in light beer mixed with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Also this mixture can be added to boiled potatoes!
- At the end of the cooking, mince the cutlets with a handful of crushed ice. This will give the cutlets juiciness.
- In order for the boiled egg yolk not to crumble when sliced, moisten the knife with cold water.
- If you do not want the eggplant to taste bitter in the dishes, it needs to be cut, salt, let stand and then wash.
- Mushrooms salt at the end of cooking, otherwise they will turn out sluggish and shriveled.
- To enhance the smell and taste of dried herbs and spices, fry them for about a minute in butter or vegetable oil.
- Vanilla is added not only to desserts, it can be put in vegetable salads to give them a piquant taste.
- Replace the bread crumbs with finely chopped walnuts.
- If you overdosed the soup, try holding a cloth bag filled with rice in it. Rice will quickly absorb excess salt from the soup.
- To prevent apples in charlotte from settling to the bottom, roll them in flour beforehand.
- To add flavor to the vinaigrette, add a tablespoon of milk and a teaspoon of sugar.
- To quickly peel the almonds, boil them for 3-5 minutes, and then put them in cold water.
Most likely someculinary secretssurprised you
How to Make Squid Salad - 5 Quick and Delicious Recipes
Heidi Klum starred topless for Maxim magazine
How to buy a plot on the moon
Clamp Satin Ribbon Ice Cream
Mother's Day Rose Paper
How to congratulate women on March 8 at work - interesting and original scripts, cool poems and beautiful texts in prose