How to Make Basil Chicken Pasta | Pasta Recipes | Allrecipes.com
Basil Chicken with Tomato-Alfredo Sauce
Nov 8, 2013
To create this aromatic recipe, skinless chicken drumsticks are drenched in a rich Alfredo sauce with grape tomatoes and basil, and served alongside fast-cooking long-grain and wild rice.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 5
Total Time: 0 hours 30
skinless chicken drumsticks
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/4 c. bottled Alfredo sauce
box fast-cook (5-minute) long grain and wild rice
Fresh basil (you'll need enough leaves for 1-1/2 lightly packed cups)
- Sprinkle drumsticks with pepper.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium heat. Add drumsticks and cook about 5 minutes, turning until brown on all sides.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and about 3/4 the tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and pulls away from the bones.
- Meanwhile cook rice as package directs, omitting the butter, and measure, rinse and dry basil. Stack leaves and cut in thin strips.
- Add basil and rest of tomatoes to skillet; stir to mix well. Serve with the rice.
Video: Skillet Chicken in Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Don’t dine at your desk
A Year After Joeys Death, Rory Feek Opens Up About Their Complicated Romance
How to Appeal a Denial of Medicaid
Lauren Conrad’s Best Halloween Looks
How to Make Butterbeer
11 Ways to Give Legendary Hand Jobs
Sleep Tracking: Could It Be Making Your Sleep Worse
Lara Stone Sues Playboy Over Nudie Pics, Joe Zee Plays Sasquatch In A Faux Fur ChanelSuit
How to Make Pumpkins With Stones
Date: 10.12.2018, 13:56 / Views: 84473