Cake "Count ruins" in a multicooker: how to cook meringue in a multicooker, recipe
All sweet teeth know and love this dessert. It combines gentle meringue, cream and nuts. Usually the housewives cook it in the oven, and today we will use the slow cooker for this purpose. And if you are worried about whether it will dry the meringue so that it is crumbly, then it is completely in vain. Do not hesitate, it is very easy to cook this airy and delicious delicacy in the slow cooker.
Cake "Grafsky ruins" in a multivariate, recipe
- sugar - 2.5 tbsp.
- eggs - 9 pieces
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- soda (slaked) - 1 tsp.
- condensed milk - 1 jar
- walnuts - 200 gr.
- prunes - 250–300 gr.
- Butter - 200 gr.
- lemon juice - 1 tsp.
- sour cream - 150 gr.
Meringue in a slow cooker
- First, very carefully separate the 5 egg whites from the yolks and put them in the fridge for about one hour.
- After this time, add lemon juice to the cooled proteins (if there is no lemon, this ingredient can be replaced with ¼ tsp of citric acid) and start to beat them with a mixer.
- Approximately in 2–3 minutes, after the white foam appears, you need, without stopping to beat, gently pour 1 cup of sugar in a thin stream.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, and the foam becomes fluffy and elastic - protein meringue dough is ready. Now in the slow cooker it will turn out no worse than in the oven.
- In a greased, multivariate bowl lay out the meringue. This can be done with a pastry bag or a regular tablespoon. Do not forget to observe the distance between the meringues, otherwise the products may stick together and not bake.
- Close the lid and select Baking Mode for 30 minutes. After the multicooker gives a sound signal about the end of the cooking process, do not open the lid for another 10 minutes. Then remove the ready meringues and put on a plate to cool.
We bake a biscuit and collect the cake "Count ruins"
- For making biscuit, beat 4 eggs with a glass of sugar, add soda and flour.
- We place the ready-made tests for the multivariate bowl and again set the "Baking" mode.
- After we get the biscuit, when it is a little cool, divide it into two cakes.
- Mixed condensed milk with melted butter and whisk thoroughly with a mixer, and sour cream with sugar.
- Fill prunes with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes to make it soft. Then it is ground and mixed with nuts.
- Spread the lower cake on a large flat dish and grease it with sour cream and sugar. Cover the top cake and coat it with butter cream.
- Now it is the turn of the meringue, each product is dipped in a cream of condensed milk, sprinkled with prunes and nuts.
- Next, form a hill of meringue, using the same ingredients: butter cream, prunes and nuts.
If desired, prunes and nuts can be replaced with another filling to your liking, for example, cherries, strawberries or cranberries. Ready cake "Count of the ruins" is sent to the fridge and after the cream hardens it can be served at the table. Cut it with a knife dipped in boiling water. Therefore, no meringue will crumble.
Polymer floors from Masterfiber
Postcard with surround details
Wedding Envelope Card
The subject of special pride FWO Bauch
Advantages and disadvantages of panoramic windows