Car Cake for a Child's Birthday: a master class with photos
Birthday of the child is always a big event for his parents. First of all, they want the holiday to be remembered by the child with the most pleasant surprises and gifts.
This holiday today is hard to imagine without a cake. Favorite children's dessert is the logical conclusion of the celebration and the most anticipated surprise. About him from the first minutes of the celebration, both children and adults think.
How to make a cake machine?
Today, the kids are involved in the world of cartoons, so the cakes for their birthday asks for the corresponding ones - in the form of their favorite characters and characters. So, girls most often prefer to see the Little Mermaid, Snow White, Masha and the Bear on the dessert, but the boys - Luntik or some typewriter. However, not everyone has the financial ability to order a dessert from a professional pastry chef. Today, our master class is for parents who want to pleasantly surprise their children, and are ready to master the process of making sweets.
Cake "Machine": a master class c photo
To work you need:
- a cupcake, preferably the size of a sheet A3, or any other cake layers
- food colorings
- cake cream
- cardboard sheet A3
- a printed photo of a typewriter.
First of all you need to take care of the cake. You can cook it according to any recipe, checked earlier, or buy in a pastry shop. If you have a desire to bake a cupcake yourself, and there is no suitable recipe, use the one we recommend.
- egg - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- margarine - 125 g
- kefir - 1 tbsp.
- vanillin - pinch
- Melt the margarine on the stove, mix it with kefir.
- We bring down eggs with sugar to a uniform consistency.
- Add vanilla and flour. Thoroughly mix everything and get the dough.
- Put it in a suitable shape and bake in the oven at 180 degrees until cooked - about half an hour.
Now we repeat step by step all the recommendations concerning the decoration of our cake: we make the car out of the cake.
- Put the cupcake in the fridge so that it froze and become elastic.
- The drawing of the typewriter printed by us is cut off along the contours.Redraw it on a cardboard sheet or paste it.
- We are preparing a cardboard stencil on which we cut out the headlights and windows, but do not remove them.
- We shape our cupcake with a serrated knife.
- We take the finished cream, which is better to knock down or buy in advance. Divide into as many parts as we have colors on a typewriter, and mix each shade in a separate vessel using food dyes.
- We stack our stencil on the cake, and remove the main part, leaving it carved windows, lights and other details.
- Places where there are no pattern residues, smear the cream of the primary color - red.
- Now carefully remove the remaining cardboard from the cake and, using the same principle, color all the parts with white, yellow and blue cream.
- We send the cake for an hour and a half in the fridge so that the cream will freeze well and the drawing will not float.
Our cake machine is ready. Enjoy your meal and happy children's birthday!
Decorate the cup
Want to be in trend Color eyebrows will help
Why cats are crazy about valerian
The girl went on a very risky experiment to get rid of acne
Compressor from the tire inflator
7 sexy male models on Instagram to subscribe to
What salads can be prepared for the New Year 2019