Can I use soda for the face?
Regular baking soda is widely used not only in cooking, but also in some other areas. Surely many girls know that she can become an affordable cosmetic. But to achieve the desired effect, you need to know and follow some rules of application.
How does soda act on the skin?
Why, in general, soda is used in cosmetology? The fact is that it can have a beneficial effect on the skin of the face, and in several directions:
- Soda has a pronounced peeling effect, as it effectively exfoliates and removes dead and horny cells of the dermis, thereby renewing the skin. And thanks to this, the face looks much fresh and acquires a natural healthy shade.
- Baking soda has bactericidal, antifungal and antiseptic properties, due to which it protects skin from pathogenic microorganisms and reduces the risks of developing dermatological infections, and helps to get rid of acne.
- Soda allows you to expand and clean the pores, thereby eliminating acne.
- This is an excellent cleanser, which will remove from the surface of the face and even from the pores, any dirt, as well as the remains of cosmetics.
- Soda can remove excess sebum, as well as reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands, thereby eliminating the unpleasant greasy luster of the face.
- This home remedy stimulates active cell regeneration, accelerates intracellular metabolic processes, improves blood circulation and blood supply to the tissues of the dermis, and also normalizes nutrition. And such properties allow us to achieve a pronounced anti-aging effect.
Who will use the funds based on soda?
Soda is a practically universal remedy that allows you to solve several problems, such as acne (hated black spots), grayish or yellow complexion, excessively oily skin, polluted or enlarged pores, age spots, the first signs of fading or aging (facial wrinkles, flabbiness and other), and also inflammations.
Advantages and disadvantages of the application
First, consider the advantages of such a home remedy:
- This is an affordable and inexpensive tool that is available in every home. If you do not have soda, go to the nearest store and buy it.
- Facial cleansing with soda can be done independently and at home; any girl can handle it. You do not have to go to a beauty salon or ask for help from your girlfriends.
- Such a seemingly simple and improvised means has a complex effect in different directions and allows solving the most common problems.
- It is extremely simple to use soda, as it is completely ready for use: it does not need to be crushed or pre-filled with water, it is in a powdery state and, if necessary, dissolves quickly.
- The effect of the application can be seen almost immediately.
- You will not spend a lot of time, as the preparation and application of funds is a short process.
There are also disadvantages:
- Such a tool, unfortunately, is not suitable for everyone. If it is not recommended to you, then you not only do not solve the problem, but aggravate the situation, worsening the condition of the skin of your face.
- There are some contraindications to the application (you can read them later).
- There is a risk of side effects such as redness, excessive dryness of the skin and peeling, burning, allergic reactions.
- There are some features and rules of application, and they should be considered if you do not want to harm your skin.
In what cases should refuse such a tool?
Soda, despite its many beneficial properties, has some contraindications. These include sensitive or very thin skin, violations of the integrity of the skin (wounds, scratches, abrasions), dermatological diseases with localization in the facial area, as well as couperosis.
We offer several proven recipes based on ordinary baking soda:
- Try a simple scrub. To do this, add a small amount of warm water to the soda to make some kind of gruel. Apply this mass on the face with active massaging movements, paying special attention to problem areas. Then wash with warm water and then cool to narrow pores and prevent them from further pollution. You can also mix soda with salt, such a scrub will also be effective.
- For problem and oily skin, this remedy is suitable.Mix soda and flour in equal proportions, add water. Apply the finished gruel with massage movements on the face, leave for ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash.
- To whiten and refresh the face, soda is not diluted with plain water, and orange, lemon, apple or other sour juice. Prepared kashchitseobraznuyu mass spread on the face, making massage movements. After ten or fifteen minutes, just rinse with water.
- To get rid of acne, you should mix yogurt (kefir or yogurt) with soda to obtain a slurry, which should then be applied to problem areas and leave for twenty minutes. After wash yourself.
- To even out the complexion, use soda and laundry soap. Last rub and dilute with warm water to make foam. Add soda to it, and then apply this product on your face, gently massage it, leave the mixture for ten minutes and wash with warm water.
- To make a nourishing and rejuvenating mask, mix honey, soda and cream (you can warm it up a little). This composition is spread over the face, leave for fifteen to twenty minutes, rinse.Also in the mask, you can enter milled oatmeal.
- To eliminate inflammation, use aloe juice: dissolve soda in it (you should have a not very thick mass), apply the composition to your face, soak for fifteen minutes and wash up.
Important rules for the application of soda
To prevent soda from harm, but to help improve the condition of the skin and solve all the problems, follow the rules:
- Stick to the specified exposure time and do not exceed it. If you leave the mask for more than twenty minutes, you can get unwanted effects in the form of peeling and redness.
- Before use, perform an allergic test, causing a small amount of the product to the wrist or elbow. If the skin condition remains the same after a few hours, proceed with the application of the composition on the face.
- If immediately after application you feel burning, itching or discomfort, it is better to wash off the remedy: it probably does not suit you.
- Avoid areas with damaged skin.
- Use for the preparation of masks only high-quality and fresh ingredients.
- To enhance the effect of the application, you can pre-steam the face.So you will expand the pores, and their cleaning will be more effective.
- Do not apply the mask too roughly and actively so as not to damage the skin.
- Soda-based products are not recommended for use often: one or two times a week will suffice.
Now you know that soda can do miracles and make your face beautiful, fresh and young.
How to remove the ears on the hips
How to cook trout in the oven
Coffee Topiary Heart
The best remedies for couperose
Cable Tie Clamps: Which to Choose
Methods of dealing with ingrown hair