Caring for the skin around the eyes
Eyes are the mirror of the soul. Everyone knows this famous saying, which is especially acutely perceived by women when wrinkles appear on the skin around the eyes. Due to the lack of cutaneous fat and muscles in this zone, it is believed that the skin here is extremely delicate, delicate and sensitive, so it is here that aging primarily occurs and the first wrinkles appear. Unfortunately, they appear quite early and then, at the first news, we must begin to intensively look after the skin around the eyes so that your eyes and the skin around them reflect the youth of your soul for a very long time.
Cosmetics for the skin around the eyes
In fact, it is desirable to care for the skin around the eyes long before the appearance of the first rays. This can be done by moisturizing sensitive areas, because, as a rule, it is because of the fact that the skin becomes dry, it loses its firmness and elasticity. Another reason for the appearance of wrinkles is an incredibly large load on the eyelids due to blinking.
In order to correctly choose a remedy that will help you prevent early appearance of wrinkles and make them not very deep, first you need to choose a remedy according to your age category. If you are between 25 and 35 years old, then it is strongly not recommended to use cosmetics for women of more mature age. Everything has its time. So, there are such age categories:
- Girls from 20 to 25 years are recommended to use moisturizing cream of light consistency.
- At the age of 25 - 35 years, you need to use creams that contain vitamins and anti-wrinkle substances. It will not be superfluous to use creams, which include healuronic acid, which additionally moisturizes the skin.
- Women from 35 to 45 years should use moisturizing creams, which include collagen and vitamin E, they eliminate the wrinkles that appear, give elasticity and elasticity to the skin.
- If your category is 45+, then your eyes will feel better when using anti-aging creams. They must include liposomal substances that smooth deep wrinkles and protect against the harmful effects of external factors.
If you decide to use traditional methods for skin care around the eyes, then use some of our recipes.
- To moisturize the skin will help the usual egg yolk. Apply it on the eyes for 15-20 minutes, then rinse. If it is necessary to make already appeared wrinkles, less noticeable yolks should be mixed with vegetable oil in equal proportions.
- You can use pieces of white bread dipped in warm vegetable oil to smooth out wrinkles. Bread must be applied to the eyes for 25 minutes and then washed off.
- An excellent wrestler against wrinkles are butter and vegetable oil. Apply selected oil to the skin around the eyes and leave overnight. In the morning, rinse with warm water.
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley need to fill 0.5 tbsp. boiling water, cover and let it brew for about 15 minutes. After that 2 tbsp. decoction (pre-strain) mix with 1 tablespoon. grated raw potatoes and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Put the mass in gauze and put on your eyes for 20 minutes. The mask should be done before bed and do not wash the face after using it. Regular use of the mask will prevent the early appearance of wrinkles, and those that have already appeared will make it less noticeable.
As you can see, it is not difficult to care for the skin around the eyes, the main thing is to set aside a little time for this, and your eyes will be grateful for this for a very long time. The only thing I want to advise. If you choose pharmacy care products, use only proven brands, and if popular, then the preparation products should be of high quality and preferably homemade.
Prince Harry and Megan Markle plan to have children. Immediately
How to make kvass at home, how to cook a leaven for kvass
How to make vinaigrette at home - recipes with videos
Beads, string A stunning decoration in one evening is ready Master class
Why do they write: Sberbank credit card debit is prohibited
Guessing the fate of the New Year: predictions
How to confirm a diploma in Germany