Lamb Fricasse: Lamb & Greens Stew in a Lemony Sauce (Classic Recipe)
Greek Lamb and Spinach Stew
Feb 27, 2015
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Total Time: 8 hours 0
boneless lamb shoulder
can diced tomatoes
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. each Greek herb seasoning and salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
can cannellini beans
can Whole Artichoke Hearts
baby spinach (3 oz)
2 tsp. grated lemon zest
Topping: crumbled feta cheese
- Mix lamb pieces, tomatoes, onion, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper in a 3 1/2-qt or larger slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours or until lamb is tender when pierced.
- Mash 1 cup beans. Stir mashed and whole beans, artichoke hearts and spinach into cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 15 minutes or until spinach wilts and mixture is hot.
- Stir in lemon zest; sprinkle with feta.
Video: Greek Lamb Fricassee | Akis Kitchen
9 Worst Jobs for Your Joints
Usertalk: Caitlynn L
Daisy Lowe teams up with Helena Christensen for Odd Molly
New Video Spoofs AirbrushedAds
Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Feta
Divorce is likely when one partner in a relationship feels hopeless
Those who sweat together, stay together
10 MORE WAYS TO MELT BODY FAT THIS MONTH
How to Calculate Labour Turnover
How to Pick Hair Removal Techniques
The Best Skin-Care Tricks For Clearer, Brighter, BetterSkin
From Martial Arts to Moon Rituals, These Will Be the Wellness Trends of 2019
Stretch yourself taller in two weeks
Date: 12.12.2018, 21:36 / Views: 62354