How to cook cinnabon buns at home
Buns of cinnabon are gaining increasing popularity in the world. The most delicate dough, melting in the mouth, is perfectly combined with spicy cinnamon and glaze. Surprise loved ones and guests is easy if.
Cinnabones got their name by combining two English words for cinnamon and a bun - “cinnamon” and “bun”. They resemble a roll with a sweet filling. Between the layers of dough can be ingredients for every taste, but the coating should remain unchanged. In the traditional recipe, it is a glaze made of cream cheese and butter.
The need to follow the figure forces you to carefully check the calorie content of food before consumption. Flour products are considered enemies of harmony, but one cinnabon does not hurt.Bun, depending on the filling, has from 280 to 310 kcal per 100 grams of weight. If you need to reduce the energy value, add less sugar during cooking.
Classic recipe with cinnamon
- Flour - 700 g.
- Milk - 200 ml.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 100 g
- Butter - 80 g.
- Fresh yeast - 50 g.
- Salt on the tip of a knife.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Brown sugar - 200 g
- Cinnamon - 20 g.
For white cream:
- Cream cheese - 50 g.
- Icing sugar - 120 g
- Butter - 50 g.
How to cook:
- Take a test. Milk warm, dilute in it a teaspoon of sugar and yeast. To melt, leave for 20 minutes.
- In another container mix the eggs with sugar, add butter and salt. Yeast with milk pour into the eggs, mix the mass well.
- Add the flour gradually, kneading the dough with your hands until it stops sticking to the palms. Leave it, pre-covered with a cloth or a film. Depending on the desired splendor, let stand for an hour or two. During this time, stir several times.
- Prepare the filling by mixing cinnamon with sugar, adding warm butter to them.
- To make the cream, mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add vanillin and powder, rub. Put the mass in a warm place so that the cream does not thicken much.
- When the dough is suitable, you can start baking buns.
Delicious cinnabon buns like in a cafe
Making cinnabon buns, as in the famous bakery - the dream of every hostess. To embody it, carefully follow the instructions.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of half a centimeter.
- Evenly spread out the filling, slightly receding from the edges.
- Roll the dough into a thick roll. Watch for the number of curls - they must be at least five.
- Using a thread or knife, cut the roll into 3 cm thick pieces. You can also use baking paper. The distance between buns should not be less than 3 cm.
- Leave for a quarter of an hour cinnabons to come.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Readiness check with a toothpick.
- After removing it from the oven, grease the sauce with cheese glaze, let it cool and serve.
Buns with chocolate flavor - what's nicer and tastier? Cinnabons with chocolate filling are called Shokobonnas. The recipe for the filling is different from the traditional.
- 350 grams of butter;
- 80 g of cocoa;
- 300 grams of sugar.
- Beat the ingredients with a mixer, ensuring that the mass remains cold and dense.
- Do not worry if sugar does not dissolve - this is normal.
- Apply the chocolate mixture to the dough, leaving two or three centimeters below to make the edges.
How to make cream and icing for Sinnabon Buns
Before making the glaze, remove the butter and mascarpone cheese from the refrigerator beforehand. They should be at room temperature. If there is no cheese, use condensed milk. After mixing the ingredients, apply half of the mass on the buns just taken out of the oven. As soon as the frosting is absorbed (usually it takes 10 minutes), grease the cinnabons with the remaining mass.
- If there is no brown sugar for the filling, use white.
- To make the filling better stick to the dough, brush it with butter, and press cinnamon with sugar using a rolling pin.
- To prevent the buns from opening during baking, fasten the last round with your fingers.
- Mascarpone cheese for the glaze can be replaced with homemade sour cream.
- To make cinnabon tastier, add vanilla extract to them.
- Baking can be eaten the next day, preheating in the microwave for 15 seconds. Keep better in the refrigerator.
Cinabony is not for nothing called "buns in the fog."Thanks to the air dough and sweet filling, they are able to give unforgettable moments of bliss. Tea drinking will be more pleasant with such a delicious dessert.
Simple Butterfly made of nylon
Secrets of cooking almond paste
Jokes and jokes for April 1
Dukhless-2 movie trailer with Danila Kozlovsky, see
Melania Trump copies Samantha Jones
Evolution of the thread design: it'
Methods of Dr. Fukutsuji for weight loss
How to choose a home theater correctly