How to cook delicious bulgur pilaf
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Bulgur chicken pilaf
For chicken pilaf it is better to choose dark meat, the fillet will be too dry in this dish.
- Wash the chicken, peel off the skin and bones, cut into small pieces.
- Crushed diced peeled onions. Rub carrots on a grater or cut into thin strips.
- Fry in butter in a pan of bulgur to a characteristic nutty smell. Add the prepared onion, carrots and chicken to the cereal. Mix everything well.
- Add a glass of boiled water to the meat, vegetables and cereals, salt and season with a pinch of curry. Cover with a lid, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat, cook pilaf for another 5 minutes.
- Do not lay out the finished dish immediately on plates, let it brew for 5 or 10 minutes in a pan with the lid closed.
When serving, garnish with chopped parsley.
Recipe for pilaf from bulgur and beef
Vegetables and meat for this pilaf is fried in animal fat, melted from a fat tail. Instead of fat tail, you can use lard.
- rump - 150 g;
- Bulgur - 500 g;
- carrot - 500 g;
- Beef - 500 g;
- onions - 150 g;
- water - 250 ml;
- Zira - 3 g;
- coriander - 1 g;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- hot pepper - 1 pc .;
- salt - 10 g
- In the cauldron for pilaf fold the chopped fat rump. Put it on the stove.
- Cut the carrots into thin strips.
- Toasted bacon from the fat tail remove from the cauldron. Put the beef cut into small cubes in hot fat, stir-fry.
- Cut the onion into small cubes, add to the meat in the cauldron.
- After 5 minutes, add chopped carrots to the onions and meat.
- Season meat and vegetables with spices - coriander, jira and salt.
- Add to the cauldron 1 tbsp. boiling water, cover with a lid so that the meat and vegetables are braised over medium heat.
- Garlic, not dividing zubkov, partially clean the upper husk, wash and put whole in the cauldron, send there the same 1 hot pepper.
- Bulgur wash, put in a cauldron on top of meat and vegetables without stirring. Pour the boiling water so that the water was 1 cm higher than the cereal.
- Add a pinch of zira and barberry. Turn on the maximum heat under the cauldron. When the contents boil, reduce heat, cover with a lid, let pilaf stew.
- After about 15–20 minutes, the dish will be ready, stir it, remove the garlic and hot pepper.
- Put pilaf on a plate, decorate with herbs, garlic and pepper from a cauldron.
From Bulgur you can cook pilaf with chicken or beef much faster and easier than from rice. Such a dish will be no less nutritious and tasty than the usual rice pilaf.
How to protect yourself from autumn cold
22 Awesome examples of how to put things in the closet
Malta is unique and inimitable
Features of the Neva Masquerade Cat Cultivation
The best remedies for couperose
Earrings for 250,000, or Rihanna does not save on jewelry