How to cook pancakes with cottage cheese
The main rule in cooking - to choose the right and select products. I will tell you how to make pancakes with cottage cheese, which will always help out when guests suddenly arrive or are late.
Often I make pancakes on either. If the stocks in the refrigerator disappear, water and sour cream help out.
Above the question “what is tasty and quick to cook for breakfast?” Every woman thought at least once in her life. In cooking, a huge number of interesting recipes of dishes. And it’s hard to decide which is better, so each housewife experiments until she finds her own.
The classic recipe for pancakes with cottage cheese
My recipe is for 10 pancakes.
For the test
- Flour - 2 glasses;
- Milk (can be skimmed, kefir) - 2 glasses;
- Eggs (medium size) - 2 pcs., If small - 3-4 pcs .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Salt is a pinch;
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- Cottage cheese - 450-500 gr .;
- Butter - 2 tsp. (can be replaced with sour cream);
- Eggs - 1 pc .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Vanillin (if desired) - on the tip of the knife.
How to cook dough:
- In a large bowl, whisk fresh eggs, with salt and sugar until smooth. Pour in a third of a glass of milk, beat well.
- Add small pieces of sifted flour, stirring carefully, until a homogeneous mass, so as not to form lumps. If you immediately pour a large amount of flour, there will be lumps that are hard to mix. If the kitchen has a blender, it’s easy to make dough without lumps with it.
- Little by little we dilute the dough by pouring out the remaining milk (about 1.25 cups). Do not forget to stir.
- Add sunflower oil. If you like thin pancakes, dilute with water or milk to the state of low-fat sour cream. Do not overdo it, otherwise the dough will turn liquid.
How to bake pancakes:
We heat up the pan, if the oven is not on a preheated pan, pancakes will come out, not pancakes. Before the first pancake, grease the frying pan with butter or sunflower oil, fat or lard. In the subsequent oil is not necessary to add.
- We pour out a small portion of the dough into a skillet, smoothly distributing it throughout the area.
- Bake for 1.5-2 minutes, until tender golden color.It is important not to go anywhere so that they do not burn out.
- As a pancake fried, gently spatula or a special knife with a rounded tip overturned on the opposite side. Fry another 1.5-2 minutes.
- Shift on a deep plate, grease with butter on one side. Similarly, fry the rest of pancakes, gently folding in a pile. It is advisable to cover with a lid to avoid drying the edges.
Preparation of filling and wrapping pancake:
- Cottage cheese carefully fray with sugar (you can skip through a meat grinder to save time), add sour cream (can be replaced with butter), eggs, sugar and vanillin (add if desired).
- Mix thoroughly until smooth. Must taste. If something is missing, add.
- We take a pancake, put on the edge of 1-2 tablespoons of filling. We wrap up the envelope - tighten it to the middle to cover the filling.
And the final step.
We warm up the sunflower oil, lay out the finished dish on the pan with a seam downwards, fry on a small fire for 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
Pancakes are ready!
We shift to a beautiful dish and serve it to the table.Pancakes are delicious both hot and cold. Before serving, pour sour cream, condensed milk or jam on top. Bon Appetit!
Pros and cons of onion masks
How to choose a video camera for home
Do-it-yourself landscaping pillows
How to get rid of dry elbows
Pros and cons of living in a big city
Flour biscuits are a true taste explosion