How to cook trout in the oven
Baked trout in the oven will decorate any holiday table, in whatever form and according to which recipe it would not be cooked. This is a truly exquisite dish that will satisfy even the most fastidious gourmets - your guests will be satisfied. The main thing is that before cooking, you need to decide how you want to cook the trout in the oven - whole fish (cooks longer) or in slices.
Quick Recipe for Baked Trout
To prepare trout in the oven for this recipe, we need salt, pepper and lemon. This type of roasting is especially good when you have a lot of fish, and you cannot use complex recipes, because there is no time or food. So:
- We clean, gut and carefully wash the fish.
- Thoroughly rub our fish with a mixture of salt and pepper.
- Putting the fish on a baking sheet, we make several cuts on its sides, in which we place lemon slices.
- Bake the trout.
How to bake trout in the oven under the sauce
Cooking trout in the oven should not be limited to elementary rubbing it with salt and pepper. You can make the fish more juicy, if you bake it in a delicious sauce:
- Gutted and washed fish cut into medium pieces.
- Prepared pieces salt, add seasoning and spread on a baking sheet.
- In a separate container, mix some milk with sour cream, and then pour our trout with this mixture.
- Bake fish at 200 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
Classic Baked Trout
Cook the trout in the oven using recipes that require more ingredients, and more complex in execution. We will need:
- equal amounts of trout and potatoes;
- bulb of small size;
- two eggs;
- 300 grams of sour cream;
- three cloves of garlic;
- 300 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- pepper, salt, herbs.
Steps of cooking classic baked trout:
- First, cut the potatoes into circles with a thickness of half a centimeter, mix it with oil, salt, pepper, pour it on a baking sheet and send it to a preheated oven (180 degrees) for 20 minutes.
- We cut onion half rings (slightly thinner than potatoes).
- Cut the processed fish into medium pieces (approximately 2 cm each), salt and pepper.
- On the baked potatoes, lay out the onions first, and the fish on top.
- Prepare the sauce: well, beat the eggs together, sour cream and chopped garlic, using a whisk or fork.
- Fill the dish with the prepared sauce, cover with foil and oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Rub cheese on top and bake for another 20 minutes.
How to bake the trout in the oven
For this dish, you can use purchased trout steaks or independently cut the fish into such pieces. What to do next:
- Chop slices of Bulgarian peppers, onions, olives, tomatoes.
- Prepare pieces of foil of the correct size (with a reserve) in advance and grease them with vegetable oil.
- Put the steaks on the foil first and take turns on the top: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes and olives.
- Wrap the foil so that there is a small gap.
- Put the steaks wrapped in foil on a baking sheet, put in an oven preheated to 220 degrees and bake your dish for 15-20 minutes.
As you can see, you can cook trout in the oven in many ways. Which one to choose, or perhaps use your own recipe, is up to you.
Taylor Swift will go on a world tour with a new boyfriend
Eye twitches, sleepiness and other symptoms: what does it mean
The main purchases to be made before the end of summer
Too lazy to read - not too lazy to laugh: a selection of the shortest anecdotes
Stained Glass Candlestick
What people should not communicate