How to Make Squid Salad - 5 Quick and Delicious Recipes
Hello, novice chefs, experienced chefs and housewives! In the article I will tell you how to cook the most delicious salad with squids. Consider a number of interesting recipes from which you choose the best option.
As practice shows, seafood is always popular. And if earlier it was possible to try such culinary delight in an expensive restaurant, now every housewife can solve the problem. It is no wonder, in fact to get seafood is not difficult, and on the Internet the weight of recipes of excellent dishes.
Squid is a common seafood with a delicate flavor and lack of fishy smell. Squid-based masterpieces are loved even by people who don’t include fish in their diets.
Let's look at the recipes for cooking squid salads. I will share cooking technologies that do not involve the use of abstruse or expensive products, which is important.
How to cook a salad with squid and corn
All seafood has a delicate flavor and excellent aroma, and squids are no exception. However, they require proper preparation. Combine them with eggs, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
Depending on the minor components, it turns out to prepare a rich main course or a light snack. I will teach you to cook a classic salad with calamari and corn.
- Squid thaw, wash and boil. The correct method of cooking, I will consider at the end of the article. Remove the film, and cut the carcass into cubes or strips.
- Sprinkle chives and dill with water, dry and chop the ringlets. Peel the onion head, cut into half rings and pour boiling water on it so that excessive bitterness is gone. After five minutes, drain the liquid.
- Fresh cucumber, rinse and slice like a squid. The main thing is that the pieces of ingredients have the same shape. If you want to get a gentle salad, remove the peel from the cucumber.
- It remains to drain the syrup from the corn and mix the listed ingredients in a small salad bowl.
- After dressing with mayonnaise, serve guests.You can also fill with natural yoghurt.
The salad is prepared quickly, and the result meets any gourmet needs, especially if served along with meat and red wine.
Salad with Squid and Egg
Hostesses like dishes that are suitable for any feast. This includes a salad with squids and eggs, which for dinner will do, and on the festive table is not superfluous.
The advantage of snack foods is the use of a variety of products that help to diversify the dish and make it spicy. Some cooks combine the gift of the sea with cucumbers and eggs, while others use cheese.
The result depends on the correctness of cooking seafood. If you squander squid, instead of juicy and tender meat you get a piece of "rubber". But you need to be able to boil eggs.
I consider any snack from seafood a delicacy, especially if in addition to squids and eggs in the salad add a little greens and shrimp.
- Squids - 1 kg.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Shrimp - 1 kg.
- Onion - 200 g
- Greens, salt, mayonnaise, spices.
- Rinse squid and boil it in salted water for three minutes.As soon as cool, peel and cut into strips. Shrimp pour salted boiling water, after two minutes, drain the water, clean and finely chop.
- Finely chop the boiled eggs and cut the onion into half rings. Shred the onion in a frying pan until it is clear and add squids to it. Fry until golden.
- Once the seafood has cooled, combine with eggs and shrimps, salt, sprinkle with spices and season with mayonnaise. To decorate the snack, use sprigs of dill.
If desired, include other ingredients in the composition, and share the results in the comments. In addition to the delicacy, I cook pilaf, but it is combined with other dishes.
Salad with squids and cucumber
If you want to cook for dinner snack, characterized by freshness, lightness and unprecedented tenderness, pay attention to the salad with squid and cucumber. This diet is easily absorbed and does not bring any harm to the figure.
- Squids - 5 pcs.
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Sour cream and salt.
- Boiled squid cut into small pieces, short strips or wheels.
- To make squid meat juicy and tasty, boil it properly. You will learn about this at the end of the article. As a result of improper handling, the squid becomes tough.
- Boiled hard-boiled eggs fill with ice water and wait for cooling. Then remove the shell and pass through the grater. Peeled onion cut into small strips and poured over with boiling water, and after two minutes throw it back in a colander. As a result, excessive bitterness will go away.
- Chop fresh cucumbers in straws or skip through a grater. Combine products in a salad bowl, season with sour cream and salt.
- Before serving, spread salad over small plates and decorate with spirals or strips of cucumber. For making jewelry, I use a special grater. A wonderful invention that helps to make figures from fruits and vegetables.
In addition to the snack, prepare pancakes. Add cucumbers before consumption, otherwise the juice will make the salad watery.
Salad with squid and crab sticks
City life, autumn, cold. At the head of the sea with warm sunshine and sandy beaches. If you can not go to the sea, make it look for a visit.To do this, prepare a salad with squid and crab sticks.
Food will delight the original taste. If you do not like the proposed option, change the recipe by adding new ingredients. The network is full of useful tips to improve the dish.
- Frozen or canned squid - 4 pcs.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Cucumber - 1 pc.
- Crab sticks - 6 pcs.
- Corn - 1 bank.
- Sweet pepper - 0.5 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Mayonnaise - 200 ml.
- Salt and pepper.
- Fresh squid boil, cool and cut into slices. In the case of canned products, dry with a napkin and cut.
- Brush hard-boiled eggs and cut them into slices. Similarly, cut the peeled cucumber, pepper and crab sticks, and rub the cheese.
- Put the prepared components in a separate dish, add several spoons of mayonnaise to each plate and mix. Salt vegetables and pepper other products.
- It will remain folded prepared foods in a salad bowl in thin layers. First, squid, then cucumbers, eggs and corn, then crab sticks and pepper. At least sprinkle with cheese.
At first, serve flavored borscht, and after that, put this delicacy on the table. As a result, lunch will turn into a festive feast.
How to cook squid?
Here we come to the most important point - the preparation of squid. Since seafood is sold in stores in frozen form, the product will initially be defrosted and then processed. The process is unpleasant, but necessary.
- First remove the film. Some cooks pour boiling water over the product for this purpose, however, I act differently and use marigolds. The film is removed easily. If there are difficulties, the knife will come to the rescue.
- Remove the film from the outside and the inside. I recommend to carry out the procedure under running water. In addition to the film, remove the insides together with the skeleton - a transparent soft plate.
- Then proceed to boiling. As soon as the water boils, add a little salt and lower the squid for ten seconds. After re-boiling water in boiling water, lower the next carcass. If you hold seafood longer, they will digest. As a result, the salad will get "rubber" meat.
If the squid is digested, use the following trick to make them soft.Cook the product for half an hour to soften the meat. Only in this case they will decrease in size.
Squids are good for the body. Sea life meat contains a lot of protein, which is easily digested and does not overload the digestive system. That is why squid is considered an indispensable product for people who follow a diet.
The meat contains many other trace elements, including: iodine, copper, iron, potassium and phosphorus. Nutritionists recommend meals to those who are obese, diseases of the cardiovascular system and hypertension. The constant use of squid normalizes the functioning of the digestive system, removes toxins, improves memory, speeds up metabolic processes and lowers pressure.
Cooks prepare masterpieces using tentacles and carcasses. But there are those brave souls who eat suckers or eyes. Pizza and pies are made from squid meat. They are combined with different ingredients. Traditionally served to the table with vegetables, sauces, fried onions, boiled rice or dressings.
Squids need to be able to choose. For culinary purposes, I advise you to use fresh frozen product, which is characterized by the presence of violet, gray or pale pink film.Before cooking, clean the seafood, pour boiling water over it so that the film curls and leaves. Then drain the water, and remove the film with the internals and the spine.
Culinary practice shows that in most cases salads are cooked using boiled squid, although they are often added in fried or raw form. As I have already said, meat will “make friends” with any ingredient, so I advise you to experiment while cooking.
As you can see, a large number of salads is prepared on the basis of seafood. If desired, pickled cucumbers or boiled potatoes are added to them to make nourishing. Carrots, tomatoes and greens help to reduce calories in a dish.
How easy it is to sharpen a knife
Jennifer Aniston no longer wants to date anyone
Learning English from scratch
How to make a carnation from paper with your own hands
Paper Bag Gift Package
Polymer floors from Masterfiber
Nonverbal signs of sympathy