How to straighten hair without ironing and hair dryer
In the article I will discuss in detail the methods that help straighten hair without ironing and hair dryer at home. Many of the presented methods require financial and temporary investments, but the result will justify the resources spent.
Folk recipes for home hair straightening
Every girl striving for perfect hair should realize that with her own efforts at home she will not be able to achieve the result with which they leave the salon. However, many masks, prepared by yourself, will help bring the desired result closer. Home remedies are valid for 2-3 days, and after natural curls will begin to appear again.
Often, girls underestimate the effectiveness of homemade masks, but in vain, since many of them are several times better than keratin straightening in the cabin.
Before starting the self-straightening of the house, select several masks that suit your hair type. This will avoid allergic reactions and provide the desired result.
- Vinegar with almond oil.Mix apple cider vinegar with purified water in equal proportions (1 tsp is enough for average hair length). Warm up the almond oil in a water bath, then add 1 teaspoon to the vinegar solution.
- Egg with sour cream.To prepare the mask, choose sour cream 20% fat. Mix 60 grams of sour cream with 45 ml of oil (olive, sunflower and other). To the resulting mass, add 3 yolks, whisk the mixture with a mixer. Pour 10 g of gelatin and send in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Burdock oil with garlic.For the preparation, use candied honey (55 g). Send it to the microwave with chopped cinnamon (5 g) and mustard powder (3 g). While honey is hiding, take some garlic. Crush 6 cloves and mix with 50 ml of burdock oil, add the mixture to the honey mass. Extrude the juice from the three bulbs and mix it with the previous ingredients. Keep the mask for at least 40 minutes, rinse with water and add vinegar or lemon juice.
- Sour cream with soda.Mix fat sour cream (120 g) with home-made curd (40 g) using a blender. In warm water, add 15 g of gelatin and leave it for 20 minutes.Combine in one bowl, add to them 10 g of starch (corn or rice) and 10 g of soda. Add the juice of lemon or grapefruit to the mixture. Keep the mask on the hair for 10-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and rinse with shampoo.
- Honey with cognac.If the hair is dark, then the mask is ideal for them, as the brandy can give an interesting shade to the curls. Pre-melt in a water bath or in a microwave oven 50 g of honey, add 20 g of gelatin and 40 g of alcoholic drink, mix. Wait until all the granules have completely dissolved and place the mixture in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. Add a little shampoo to the mass, apply on the hair and hold the mask for about 30 minutes. After rinse without the use of cosmetics. Repeat the procedure no more than once every 1-2 weeks.
Some owners of wavy and curly hair use some cunning. They comb the wet curls and stack in the right direction, forming a hairstyle. After that, put on a hat and walk in it for about half an hour. Thus, the hair dries in a fixed position and can not return to its usual state.
Pros and cons of various means and methods
We will analyze the essential advantages of folk recipes before salon procedures.Homemade straightening with masks or balmsStraightening in the salon with the use of keratin and other chemicals
|Composition||Masks, prepared by themselves, do not incorporate chemical elements, therefore, they will not have any detrimental effect on the condition of the hair.||Many of the tools used by the masters in the salons, only externally have a good effect on the hair. Most of them destroy the structure from the inside.|
|Frequency of use and effects||You can use your own homemade mask several times a week. If the regularity is observed, the hair will be more healthy and well-groomed.||Keratin straightening can be done every 4-6 weeks. Each trip to the salon will cost a substantial amount, which cannot be compared with the costs required to prepare a home use mask.|
|Therapeutic effect||Natural ingredients help hair to grow stronger and recover from damage.||This type of straightening only outwardly hides signs of deterioration of the hair.|
|Therapeutic effect||Many hold the opinion that naturalness is a guarantee of health. Of course, the way it is in most cases.||In the means used in salons, vitamins are also present, however, they are not of natural origin.|
|Validity||Masks homemade according to popular recipes can not boast of a long period of validity. They provide the desired result for only 2-3 days, but sometimes this is enough.||Salon products have a much stronger effect on the structure of the hair, which is why keratin straightening can last up to 6 weeks. After that, if you wish, you can repeat the procedure.|
|Price||Everything that will be prepared by you at home will be several times cheaper than going to a good salon.||Many salons exhibit a fairly high price tag for straightening hair without the use of an iron and a hair dryer. So stock up on money.|
How to straighten hair to a man
For straightening men's hair, there were also several recipes for masks that can be used independently at home.
- Coconut oil.It has become a real salvation for many guys. It not only helps to straighten hair, grow a beard and mustache, but also has special properties that work wonders even with the toughest hair. From the fresh coconut extract the pulp and mix with water or milk. Place the mixture in a blender and bring it to a homogeneous mass. You apply a mask on all length and hold about an hour. The procedure can be repeated once a week.
- Milk with honey.Natural milk is a good remedy for straightening. Take it and mix until smooth with 1-2 tablespoons of honey. Spread on hair and leave for 1-2 hours, then rinse with warm water.
If you don’t have time for home treatments, visit a specialized salon where you can do hair straightening with the use of chemical agents, ensuring the result for a long time.
Men, women, gold, swiss
7 sexy male models on Instagram to subscribe to
We make a funny rug from old knitted t-shirts
Secrets of cooking almond paste