Samsung Galaxy Tab S | How To: Side Sync
How to Sync Your Samsung Galaxy Device with Windows Media Player
Technology keeps reaching new heights. Thanks to Wi-Fi and attractive mobile network offerings, you now have Internet connection all round the clock, all around the block and beyond. Having constant Internet also means that downloading audio and video files into mobile devices has also reached overdrive. The intention usually is to move these files into your laptop back home, which is really a cumbersome task. It’s a good thing then that Samsung Galaxy devices have the synchronization feature (“syncing”), which automatically updates the Windows Media Player with Samsung Galaxy, and vice versa, either through Automatic Syncing or Manual Syncing.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC using a USB cable.Insert the smaller end (the male connector) into your mobile device and the larger end (the female connector) into your laptop or desktop computer.
Open Windows Media Player on your PC.Windows Media Player is a music-and-video player and media library application developed by Microsoft. If you don’t find it on your desktop, locate it through the search bar in the Start menu found when you let your cursor hover over the lower left corner of your PC screen.
- Click on the search bar then type “Windows Media Player.” Click on the program name to open it.
Sync your files.Click on the Sync tab found to the right of the Window Media Player window. You will see your device’s phone model listed on the sync screen
- For Manual Syncing, drag the music tracks from the Window Media Player music list on your PC to your Sync list on the right, and click on “Start sync” at the top of the screen only when all the tracks you want have been added.
- For Automatic Syncing, simply click on “Finish” to sync automatically. This will select all the media files from the Windows Media Player list of your PC to sync with your Samsung Galaxy device.
Safely disconnect your PC and mobile device once syncing is complete.View the syncing progress on the right side of the Windows Media Player window. When it is done, safely disconnect your devices by clicking on Start again.
- Look for “Computer” from the Start list, and click on it. Select your Samsung Galaxy device model, right-click on it, and click on “Eject.”
- Once you see the “Safely remove hardware” notification appear on the lower right corner of your PC screen, you can remove your USB cable.
QuestionWhat if I cannot see my device in windows media player?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerGo onto your phone and it should say it's connected. Select that and it will give you a list of things to transfer. Select 'media' and/or restart the device if it doesn't show up.Thanks!
Why won't my J5 let me play music?
How do I change USB settings to media transfer if my Samsung can't use a USB connector?
For Automatic Syncing, it says to click on Finish to sync automatically. Where do I find "Finish"?
I am really struggling with getting the artwork onto my Samsung S5 from Windows Media Player. The Synch is working fine but artwork is missing?
How can I have my Samsung smart TV save or record my TV programs?
- Automatic Syncing is used when your mobile device’s storage capacity is more than 4 Gigabytes, and the entire player library of your PC fits into your mobile device. In this case, Windows Media Player will automatically sync unless Manual Syncing has been chosen by the user.
- Use Manual Syncing to sync only the files that you want synced.
- Make sure that you have an enabled and activated virus protection both on your PC and Samsung Galaxy device to prevent malware infection that might corrupt both systems.
Video: How to sync email on Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge
Armarkat Pet Bed Cave Shape, BrownBeige
This Is How a Bra Should Fit
How to Be a Socialist
DIY Eucalyptus Shaving Cream
How to Make Oat Crackers
The Physical And Emotional Effects of Domestic Violence
Charlotte Tilbury Drops Pillow Talk Blush Eye Palette
Jenna Lyons Disses Lena Dunham’s Character in New Girls’ Trailer:Watch
The Simple Way to Avoid a Dated Outfit
Royal Family, le tiare più belle indossate dalle royals tra passato e presente sono un omaggio allarte e alla storia
Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
23 Ways to Have More Money Now
How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs Without Cracking
Top 50 Best Kitchen Island Lighting Ideas – Interior Light Fixtures
Exercise May Ease IBS Symptoms