How to take propolis?
Propolis is a unique tool created by bees from natural resins during processing. Propolis is used for the prevention and treatment of many diseases. Such a tool is safe for the body and very useful when used correctly. Below we describe how to take propolis.
How to take propolis tincture
Propolis tincture is most often taken in the form of heat. It is diluted with a small amount of warm milk or water. When heated, propolis does not lose its healing properties. For children, it is best to dilute 5 drops of propolis in milk or water. For adults, this dose is 10-15 drops. Take the tincture in this form is best before bed no more than 14 days a month. It is worth picking up the time of the month at which the risk of getting sick is the highest. Women can take the tincture 10 - 15 days before their monthly period to relieve pain during critical days.
In the case of oncological diseases, propolis tincture is recommended to take 30-45 drops before each meal for 3 months.
Propolis on alcohol (external use)
Exterior application of propolis will also be very useful in many cases. However, you need to know how to properly apply it. So:
- for mechanical cuts and injuries, the wound is smeared several times a day;
- in cases of prophylaxis or treatment of otitis, propolis tincture is instilled into the ears 3 times a day, 2 drops per ear. Or use a cotton swab dipped in tincture;
- propolis tincture is diluted with a small amount of water and used for gargling at least 2 times a day for sore throat;
- Inhalation can be used at the first sign of a cold. Prepare a hot solution of tincture with water and apply 2 times a day;
- for pain in the teeth as an antiseptic, you can prepare propolis tincture diluted with water (in proportion 1 part propolis and 3 parts water) and rinse the mouth up to 3 times per day.
Should I buy a child an e-book
Beans with Tomatoes and Anchovies
How to change the fuel pump
Angelina Jolie meets with a real estate agent
This Scandinavian style, which you are not familiar: 3 important nuances
Embroidered Vintage Wall Clock
Physiognomy: how to determine a person’s character in 5 seconds