How to take protein?
Protein is a protein, a building block for the body and a necessary component of the diet of any person. People who are actively involved in sports, take protein in large quantities, both in natural products, and in the form of protein shakes and blends. Protein is needed for sports nutrition, regardless of the goal: a diet, a set of muscle mass, work on the relief. So, how to take protein?
Protein in foods
Protein for sports nutrition is always better to take from natural products.
- Meat is best for the athlete chicken and duck breasts.
- Eggs, only squirrels without yolks.
- Fish, best salmon and tuna.
- Milk, a source of calcium and protein.
- Bean cultures.
- The daily rate for an athlete is at least 1.5-2 g of protein per kg of weight. On average, one cocktail contains up to 40 g of protein.
- No need to try to increase or decrease the daily rate of protein. With an increase in protein is not absorbed by the body, but simply excreted.A decrease in protein adversely affects the rate of growth of muscle mass and the body's ability to recover from exercise.
- Daily rate should be divided into several techniques. It is best to take in the morning, after training and 2-3 hours before bedtime after dinner.
- During a sports diet or when building muscle, protein must be taken daily. Regardless of whether it was training or rest.
- Protein powder must be dissolved in water or milk, in any quantity. It is impossible to pour boiling water, as the protein coagulates from hot water.
- For the best effect, it is recommended to take protein along with vitamin complexes.
- Protein is better absorbed through metabolism - accelerating metabolic processes. Metabolism can be enhanced by adding green tea extract, caffeine and chitosan preparations to cocktails. There are contraindications, in the beginning it is better to consult a doctor.
Noodles in Odessa: gastronomic delight for real gourmets
How to fix the aroma of perfume for the whole day A very simple trick
What are the features of organic products
What can be made tracks in the country
Queen Elizabeth officially blessed Prince Harry'