💸How I Make ,783/Week on Shopify With FREE Instagram Traffic
How to Use Shopify on PC or Mac
Setting Up the Basics
Go to in a web browser.If you’re not already logged in to your account, clickLog into do so now. This takes you to your admin screen.
- If you haven’t yet created an account, click theSign upbutton at the top-right corner of the screen to create one now.
Select a pricing plan.All Shopify accounts come with a free 14-day trial. When you’re ready to purchase, tapSelect a Plan, then make your selection.
Name your store.If you’ve already set your store’s name, you can skip this step. Otherwise:
- ClickSettingsat the bottom of the left column.
- Type the store’s name into the “Store name” box.
Connect your domain.If you already purchased a domain through someone other than Shopify, you must change your settings to point the domain to your store. See to learn how to make these changes for the most popular domain hosts.
- If you don’t have a domain for your store, you can buy one from Shopify. Click theOnline Storelink in the left column, selectDomains, then clickBuy a New Domain. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your new domain.
Select a theme.Themes determine the colors and layout of your store. To select a theme, click theThemeslink under “Online Store” in the left column. You’ll be able to browse many options, including some that are free.
Set up taxes.You may need to charge tax on your sales, and Shopify makes it easy:
- ClickSettingson the admin screen.
- Select your tax preferences and clickSave.
Adding and Managing Products
Add a product.Here’s how to add products to your store:
- Click theProductslink on the Shopify admin screen.
- ClickAdd product.
- Enter your product’s title and details.
Duplicate a product.If you’ll be selling products that are similar, you may find it easy to duplicate the products rather than manually entering their information. Here’s how to do it:
- Click theProductslink.
- Click a product to duplicate.
- Type a name for the new product you’re creating.
- Update the new product with its details.
Organize products into categories.It’s important to keep your store organized so customers can find what they are looking for. You can do this by creating collections, which are like category groups for your products:
- ClickProductson the admin page.
- ClickCreate collection.
- Enter the details.
- ClickSave collection.
- To add products to the collection, go back to theProductslist, edit the product, then select this collection under “Collections.”
Create a discount.Discount codes can really bring in the business. Click theDiscountslink on the left side of the screen to set up customer discounts.
Set up your shipping address.Before you can start sending products to customers, you’ll need to set up your shipping profile, which tells customers how much they’ll expect to pay for shipping. Here’s how:
- ClickSettingson the admin page, then selectShipping.
- ClickEdit address.
- Enter the address of the location from which you’ll be shipping products.
Select your shipping preferences.You can specify where you’ll ship your products. An easy way to do this is to create shipping zones. When you create a shipping zone, you can set shipping prices and preferences for multiple regions at once. Here’s how:
- ClickSettingson the admin screen.
- ClickAdd shipping zone.
- Select all locations you want to add to the zone.
- If you want to set a specific rate for a zone, clickAdd ratefor either weight or price, and make your adjustment.
- Create more shipping zones as needed.
View your orders.Click theOrderslink on the left side of the screen to see all of your orders.
Editing an order.You can update almost any aspect of an order after its been placed. To do so, click theOrderslink, click the order you want to edit, then make your necessary changes.
Fulfill an order.Every time you send someone their product, you’ll want to mark the order as “fulfilled” in Shopify. Here’s how:
- Click theOrderslink on the admin screen to display your orders.
- Click an order number marked as “Unfulfilled.”
- ClickStart fulfilling.
- Select the items you’re fulfilling. All items in the order are selected by default, but you can deselect something if you’re not going to send it.
- To create a shipping label through Shopify, clickCreate shipping label and fulfill items, then follow the on-screen instructions when prompted to pay. When finished, this will mark the order as fulfilled.
- If you’re using a different shipping provider, selectMark as fulfilledwhen ready, then enter the tracking number from the shipping provider into the appropriate blank.
View your customer list.Click theCustomerslink on the left side of the screen to see a list of everyone whose made purchases from your store. You can also add customers manually on this page.
Adding Shopify Apps
Go to .Shopify apps can add extra features to your store that don't come with the product by default. Some apps are free while others cost money.
Search or browse for an app.Use the category drop-downs at the top of the screen to see what’s out there, or search for an app name or keyword if you know what you’re looking for.
Click an app to view its details.The price of the app appears next to “Price” on the right side of the screen.
Click to install the app.Follow the on-screen instructions to install and integrate the app into your store.
ClickAnalyticson the admin screen.Now that your store is up and running, it’s a good idea to keep tabs on its progress. This section displays your overview dashboard, which is a quick glance at your store’s web and purchase stats.
Select a time period.Click the button that saysTodayto select a different time period. The statistics will update to display information for the new time period.
ClickReports.It’s in the left column. This displays various reports, including those related to your sales.
- Different reports are available for different price points.
Video: How To See What Theme A Shopify Store Is Using
How to Play Circball
Report: First Lady Melania Trump Might Never Move to the White House
8 Yoga Poses for Your Restless Legs
MAX Co. SpringSummer 2012 Lookbook
Eden Park Clothing: SS13
With Love From Kat
How to Cite a Website in APA
Baby Announcement Doubles as a Horror Film
Now Playing: Sidharth Malhotra shows off the season’s best looks
8 Facts You Should Know About Parkinson’s Disease and Psychosis
Date: 11.12.2018, 06:16 / Views: 52571