Pros and cons of cosmetics from apples
Any natural cosmetics is useful, and for its manufacture using different components. One of the most affordable and possessing many valuable properties is apples. Learn all the features of apple cosmetics and learn how to use it correctly.
Apple cosmetics: solid advantages
Apple cosmetics are solid benefits. Consider its main advantages:
- Availability. Apples can be purchased at almost any time, they are in all stores.
- Low cost. The main component of cosmetics has an affordable price, so apple-based products are affordable for everyone.
- Versatility. Apple cosmetics can be used for a variety of problems and defects, you only need to identify them and choose the most suitable recipe. In addition, products based on succulent fruits are suitable for the care of any skin type, if you choose the appropriate grade.
- The minimum number of contraindications. So, apples rarely cause undesirable reactions, and many of their varieties are hypoallergenic.
- A lot of useful properties. All of them will be listed and discussed in detail later.
- Relatively fast effect. The first results may be noticeable after two or three weeks of regular use of apple cosmetics.
- Naturalness This advantage applies to all apples, but still the most useful and certainly do not contain artificial additives, fruits grown in their own garden or proven people.
- Apple cosmetics are easy to do with your own hands, there is nothing complicated about it.
Cons are few and inconsequential. They can be attributed, albeit low, but the likelihood of allergic reactions, rarely encountered individual hypersensitivity and risks of side effects. In addition, not all apples are equally useful, so the effect may differ from the desired.
How useful cosmetics based on apples? It has many unique valuable properties:
- Vitamin C, present in the composition, strengthens small capillaries and relieves couperose, vascular "mesh" and "stars". In addition, ascorbic acid is a powerful natural antioxidant that neutralizes the activity of free radicals and slows down the aging process of skin cells.
- Vitamin A, which is also present in ripe fruits (especially bright varieties), is very useful for skin, as it removes peeling, stimulates cell regeneration, promotes intensive tissue nutrition, and also has anti-inflammatory effect.
- B group vitamins normalize the metabolic processes in the dermis tissues and protect the skin from many negative environmental factors such as wind and cold, adverse ecology, direct sunlight.
- Iron helps to improve the blood supply to tissues and nourishes them with oxygen, improves skin tone and gives it a natural fresh color.
- Potassium helps cells retain moisture, which is the key to resilience and elasticity. Especially such an effect is necessary for a fading and mature skin, quickly losing water and not holding it.
- Vitamin K has whitening properties, thanks to which it copes well with pigment spots and smooths the skin tone. Also, this component eliminates puffiness and eliminates bags under the eyes.
- Fruit natural acids provide a superficial non-aggressive peeling and remove the keratinized skin particles.In addition, they stimulate the synthesis of elastin and collagen, and thus make invisible the first signs of aging.
Indications and contraindications
The use of apple cosmetics is recommended in the following cases:
- getting rid of wrinkles and other signs of aging, such as skin laxity, reduced turgor, ptosis;
- age spots, change in skin tone, freckles;
- peeling of the skin;
- excessive sebum production;
- acne, pimples and other inflammations;
- enlarged pores;
- dehydrated, fading, dull skin;
- the presence of microscopic cracks.
Contraindications include hypersensitivity of the skin, allergy to apples, exacerbation of chronic dermatological diseases (psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema), as well as the presence in the area of impact of obvious injuries, such as abrasions, wounds.
Features and applications
Applying cosmetics based on apples has several features.
- First, it is better to use natural and local apples grown in the region of your residence. Imported products often contain artificial additives and are less useful.
- Secondly, apple natural cosmetics should be prepared immediately before use, as it oxidizes very quickly when it comes into contact with oxygen and loses some of its beneficial properties.
- Third, pick the most suitable for the face varieties of apples. So, green and sour suit for oily and normal skin, and more sweet and juicy - for fading, sensitive and dry.
- Fourth, use apple cosmetics regularly - two or three times a week.
- Fifth, the exposure time should not exceed 30-40 minutes, because the composition contains acids.
- And, sixthly, in order to eliminate the possibility of allergy, conduct a test in advance, applying a small amount of the product to the skin and following the local reaction for several hours.
Some cosmetic companies produce ready-made products with the addition of apples. It can be a cream, lotion, milk for washing or something else. Either way, the remedy should be as natural as possible, so carefully study the composition.
There are effective home masks:
- If the skin is oily, then you can mix the crushed apple with oatmeal and leave this gruel on the face for half an hour.After the specified time, rinse the mass with warm water.
- For dry skin, a mask consisting of apple puree and olive oil is a good choice. Also, the oil can be replaced with fat sour cream or cream. Aged facility is thirty minutes.
- If the skin is prone to inflammation or is overly sensitive, you can chop the peeled apple and mix it with chopped aloe pulp (the leaves can be kept in the fridge for a day to activate the beneficial properties).
- The rejuvenating effect has a mask, the components of which are honey, grape seed oil and apples. They are mixed in approximately equal proportions and left on the face for twenty or thirty minutes, after which you need to wash.
If you have not used apples for cosmetic purposes, then start doing this in order to evaluate the benefits of these fruits.
How to remove the ears on the hips
Why do the joints ache for the weather
7 tested colored mascaras for eyelashes
Standalone software for plotting diagrams
How to teach crumbs to handle money
Test: What is your image in social networks