Pros and cons of onion masks
Some 200 years ago, women were not available modern means for skin care and hair, so the products they used were extremely natural. And the bow among them was given far from the last place. Perhaps now it seems strange to us that such a simple vegetable was so in demand, but women have learned to make from it a large number of incredibly useful, and most importantly, effective care products. We will talk about them.
Hair, like the whole body as a whole, often suffer during off-season periods, as well as the cold season. In winter, they succumb to stress, they can become dry, lifeless, brittle. And even a healthy, high-grade diet often does not save from such a problem. In this case, an integrated approach is needed. And this means that in addition to your menu, you should also review the principles of care for curls.
It is not bad to add nutritious masks to your usual means. And they can be done at home without spending a lot of energy and money. The main component of such beauty procedures will be the bow.
Such beauty sessions are recommended to everyone, regardless of the presence of problems with the hair, and that's why they are so useful:
- Due to its bactericidal properties, onions help to cope with dandruff.
- Getting on the scalp, the juice irritates the epidermis, activating blood circulation, which, in turn, is important for hair growth. It will also help to solve the problem with their loss, awakening the “dormant” follicles, and make the curls stronger and shinier.
- A large amount of vitamins has an antioxidant effect, preserving the natural color longer and preventing the appearance of gray hair.
But there are onion masks and their drawbacks. There are not many of them, but it’s worth knowing about them:
- Strong smell. If you do not use the means to eliminate it, the unpleasant amber will last for quite a long time.
- If you do not listen to the recommendations for use, you risk getting a burn, since the effect of the onions can be really too hot.
Before telling you about the most popular recipes, we give some important tips that will help make your beauty procedure as efficient and enjoyable as possible:
- Regardless of sensitivity, it is necessary to test for reaction. If after 10-15 minutes after applying the product to the elbow bend, there is no significant redness, and you do not feel a burning sensation, you can safely proceed to the procedures.
- For sensitive skin it is better to prepare a mixture in which there are emollient components, for example, essential oils, and also do not forget to shorten the time the mask is on the head.
- No need to apply the mixture for the entire length of the hair. Initially, it is designed to affect the scalp, besides, distributing it through all the hair, it will be more difficult to get rid of the unpleasant smell.
- Separately, it should be said about the sharp flavor. How to remove it immediately? To do this, add a small amount of citrus oil or rosemary. If it was not at hand, you can prepare a rinse with a decoction of rosemary or a small amount of apple cider vinegar. Also suitable water with lemon juice.
Remember that you should refrain from the use of those girls whose curls are significantly damaged after perm or frequent dyeing.Because of the porous structure of the hairs, the smell will eat up into them especially strongly, and getting rid of it completely may not work.
You should not expect that after the first application, your hair will begin to shine vigorously and will instantly look healthy. Masks with onions are recommended to use no more than 2 times a week, and it is better to stay on any one recipe. And here they are:
For growth.For this mask, you do not need anything except onions. It needs to be crushed with a grater or blender, and the resulting slurry rubbed into the scalp. The duration of the session for dry hair is 60 minutes, normal - 1.5 hours, oily - 3 hours.
To strengthen.This mixture is prepared with honey. For this, 1 rubbed onion is mixed with 1 tsp. honey, and the product is applied to the hair. Wash off after 1 hour with warm water and shampoo.
From falling out. Green onions are used in this recipe. 100 g of vegetable must be turned into a homogeneous mass, and applied to the scalp. In the case of greasy hair, you need to add 1 tbsp. cognac or alcohol to activate blood circulation.
For shine. Take 1 tbsp. onion gruel, lemon juice, brandy, honey, castor oil, yolk and a few drops of an oil solution of vitamin D. Spread over the scalp, hold for 15 minutes, then rinse.
Such simple and useful hair masks will give you a really visible effect. And you can certainly be proud of their hair, constantly catching on themselves admiring glances of others.
How to understand that HE suits you
When the look stopped, the color of the coverlet was determined
F4U-1D Corsair Fighter Paper Model
A simple wallet with your own hands
How to remove the ears on the hips
Stained Glass Candlestick