Salad with crackers - simple and tasty recipes with photos - with chicken, beans, smoked sausage, cheese and kukurzy. Royal Crab Salad with Crackers
In a salad with crackers, the recipe allows you to include a variety of components. The dish can be made with chicken, smoked sausage, hard cheese and crab sticks; add beans, corn, tomatoes and Peking cabbage; season with mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar sauce or vegetable oil. In addition, it is appropriate to add croutons to such favorite salads as “Greek”, “Royal” and even delicious “Caesar”. The crunchy ingredient will add a spicy twist to the traditional flavor and make the usual dishes sound completely different.
Salad with crackers, crab sticks and corn - simple and tasty recipes for the New Year with photos
A bright and original decoration of the New Year's table will be a simple and tasty crab salad, if you cook it according to an improved recipe with the addition of crackers and juicy oranges. Favorite now acquire new shades and at first glance will attract the attention of relatives and guests who gathered together to celebrate a wonderful winter holiday.
Necessary ingredients for salad with crab sticks and corn for the New Year
- orange - 1 pc
- crab sticks - 300 g
- corn - 1 can
- eggs - 4 pieces
- dill - ½ bunch
- green onion - 1/3 of the beam
- crackers - 100 g
- sour cream 15% - 200 ml
- salt - 1/3 tsp
- Provencal herbs - ¼ tsp
Step-by-step instructions for a simple and tasty recipe for the New Year's menu
- Boil eggs hard-boiled, cool naturally, peel off the shells and chop into small cubes.
- Remove the peel from the orange, remove all films and partitions, and cut the flesh of the slices into small pieces.
- Thawed crab sticks chop slices of arbitrary shape.
- Rinse the dill and onion under water, pat dry and chop.
- Combine in a deep bowl with eggs, corn, orange and croutons, salt, sprinkle with olive herbs and season with sour cream, sprinkle with greens and mix very carefully. Put a form of suitable size on a serving dish and put crab-vegetable mass into it. Smooth the top with a spatula and lightly sprinkle with green onions. Carefully remove the form and immediately serve the food on the table so that the croutons do not have time to get damp.
Greek salad for the holiday - a classic recipe with crackers and chicken with a photo
Traditional Greek salad with chicken will sound completely different and turn into an original festive dish if you make small adjustments to the classic recipe and enrich the standard set of ingredients with white bread croutons. They will make the food more satisfying and give the texture a pleasant crunchiness.
Necessary ingredients for a festive Greek salad with chicken
- baked chicken fillet -250 g
- light-salted brine cheese - 150 g
- tomatoes - 6 pcs
- cucumbers - 2 pcs
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs
- onion - 1 pc
- olives - 200 g
- loaf - 150 g
- lettuce - 5 pcs
- lemon -1/4 pcs
- red wine vinegar - 2 tbsp
- dried basil - ¼ tsp
- olive oil - 4 tbsp
- dried oregano - 1 tsp
- ground black pepper - 1/3 tsp
- salt - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instruction to the classic salad recipe in Greek
- Cut the loaf into cubes of the same size, put them on a baking sheet, send to the oven, preheated to 180 ° C and bake until a golden crust. Then remove and cool well.
- For refueling in a separate container, combine wine vinegar, olive oil and lemon quarter juice, salt, pepper, add oregano, basil and mix well. Pour the diced cheese, mix gently and leave to soak for half an hour.
- Rinse all vegetables and chop them in large cubes. Onion cut into half rings, fillet - slices.
- Lettuce arbitrarily tear your hands, attach to other components and gently stir.
- Put the ready-made Greek appetizer on a serving platter, place the cheese on top, sprinkle with liquid dressing, sprinkle with croutons and olives, mix again and serve.
New Year's bean and corn salad with crackers - a recipe with a photo very tasty
With this simple recipe, you can make a delicious and fragrant salad of corn, beans and crackers for the New Year's table with a photo.It will perfectly cope with the role of hearty snacks and will be an excellent addition to a variety of meat and fish dishes included in the festive menu.
Necessary ingredients for salad from crackers, beans and corn for the New Year
- canned red beans - 300 gr
- vegetable oil - 6 tbsp
- garlic - 3 prongs
- canned corn - 100 g
- cucumbers - 200 g
- boiled beef - 400 g
- crackers - 150 g
Step-by-step instructions to a delicious New Year's recipe
- Cool the boiled meat and cut into small cubes, and cucumbers - straws.
- Garlic cloves skip through the press and combine with vegetable oil.
- From the beans to drain the liquid, and the seeds to fold in a colander and wait for the remaining moisture to drain. Then put in a deep container.
- Add meat, corn and cucumbers, pour garlic-oil dressing, mix well and send in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes to soak.
- At the end of time, remove, sprinkle with crackers, mix and put on the New Year's table.
Royal crab salad with croutons and tomatoes - recipe with photos
Following the tips of this recipe with a photo you can make an unusual and attractive externally royal crab salad withcrackers. This spectacular dish will delight its rich, juicy taste and will be remembered for a slightly pungent, savory aroma.
Essential ingredients for royal crab salad recipe
- eggs - 3 pieces
- crab sticks - 250 g
- tomatoes - 4 pcs
- canned corn - 1 can
- rusks - 300 g
- hard cheese - 200 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- Mayonnaise 50% - 300 ml
Step-by-step instruction on preparation of a salad with crackers on a royal recipe
- Boil eggs until cooked, cool naturally, peeled from the shell and grate on a coarse grater.
- Wash the tomatoes thoroughly in running water, dry on a kitchen towel, cut into pieces of arbitrary shape, but not too large, salt, add garlic, grated on a fine grater, mix very carefully and leave to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Then drain the juice from the vegetables, put the slices in the mold for the future salad and cover with a thin mayonnaise net.
- Defrost the crab sticks, cut into small squares, put the tomato on top and smear with mayonnaise.
- Then put the layers in the following order: egg + mayonnaise + corn + mayonnaise + grated cheese + mayonnaise.
- For 30-40 minutes send in the fridge.After the time expires, remove the top with a thick layer of salted white bread croutons and serve to the table.
Salad with cabbage, crackers and smoked sausage - a new recipe
Delicious vegetable salad with croutons The following recipe with a photo recommends cooking with smoked sausage and Brussels sprouts. In addition, the composition includes leaves Pak-choi, giving the taste a slightly piquant shade. However, if this component is not available, it can be replaced with delicate Peking cabbage. The dish will retain the necessary consistency, but will become slightly juicier and softer. Instead of sausage, it is appropriate to put smoked or dried chicken. It will emphasize mushroom notes and will not be lost among the bright shades of vegetables.
As a dressing, they are not mayonnaise or sour cream, as in Caesar or royal crab salad with corn and tomatoes, but ordinary olive oil. This makes the dish a bit like a traditional Greek salad, but due to the lack of cheese and other nourishing ingredients, the option with crackers turns out to be fresher, easier and less calorie.
Necessary ingredients for a new delicious salad with smoked sausage and crackers
- Brussels sprouts - 300 g
- champignons - 200 g
- leek - 200 g
- Pak-choi Chinese cabbage - 150 g
- Smoked sausage - 150 g
- French baguette - 200 g
- parsley - 5-6 sprigs
- dried basil - ½ tsp
- oregano - ½ tsp
- olive oil - 8 tbsp
- butter - 15 g
- sugar ½ tsp
- salt - 1/3 tsp
Step-by-step instructions for a new recipe for cabbage salad, crackers and smoked sausage
- Baton first cut into slices of the same thickness, and then - into small cubes. Sprinkle with spices, fry in a hot skillet until golden brown, remove and spread on a napkin so that excess oil is absorbed.
- Medium sized champignons clean, wash, spread out on a baking sheet, smeared with olive oil, sprinkle with dried basil, sprinkle a little olive oil on top and send to an oven preheated to 180. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then remove and cool to room temperature. .
- Rinse a thick stem of a leek, wipe dry with a paper napkin, cut into large rings 1-1.2 centimeters thick and fry in a pan in melted butter on both sides until a pleasant golden color. Turn the onion rings very carefully and only with a wooden spatula. Then they will roast evenly and will not lose their shape.
- Boiled Brussels sprouts whole put in a deep bowl. The largest cabbages cut into halves.
- Tear off the green part of Pak-choi with your hands, chop up an elastic white petiole, add to the Brussels sprouts and slightly add salt.
- Cooled baked champignons cut into thin slices and put to cabbage. Season with fragrant herbs and pour with olive oil.
- Then remove the onion rings from the pan and add them to the rest of the ingredients. There, pour the sausage, cut into thin round slices, and ready crackers.
- Wash the herbs, shake off excess moisture from the twigs, chop them very finely, sprinkle with sugar and add to other ingredients. Pour the contents of olive oil, mix and serve.
How to choose a men'
How to clean the iron from the burnt fabric
Prince Harry again proved to be a good father
Decorate the candle with beads