Pork Chops Puttanesca - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Spicy Pork Puttanesca
TOTAL TIME:35 min
- 1 tablespoon oil, olive
6 clove(s) garlic
- 12 ounce(s) pork, lean, ground
- 28 ounce(s) tomatoes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 12 whole olives, Kalamata, pitted
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 10 ounce(s) pasta, spaghetti, 100% whole wheat
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds to flavor the oil.
3. Add ground pork, break into small pieces and saute until no longer pink.
4. Stir in tomatoes and crushed red pepper; bring to a boil. Stir in olives, vinegar and pepper.
5. Return to a boiling, then reduce heat to low. Simmer sauce, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until desired consistency.
6. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
7. Serve sauce over hot cooked pasta and enjoy.
Video: Camo Gourmet - Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Puttanesca Gravy
Mel Giedroyc And Graham Norton On Their On- And Off-Screen Chemistry
Scarlett Johansson for Dolce Gabbana The One Desire’ Fragrance
How to Fly Spirit Airlines
How To Rock PlumLipstick
Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Know The Standard Methods To Treat The Breast Cancer In Hindi
French Women Dont Get Fat Plan
8 Tips for Aging Well When You Have MS
Baby Announcement Doubles as a Horror Film
Cancer is a man-made disease
Why Princess Eugenie’s Royal Wedding outfit is causing such a stir
Interview with Senior Designer Clare Warburton of Ben Sherman