Stuffed chicken in Kazakh
- Chicken meat - 250 g;
- Lamb (pulp) - 75 g;
- Rice - 15 g;
- Raisin - 5 g;
- Eggs - 3 pieces;
- Milk - 45 ml;
- Onion - 1 pc;
- Butter - 10 g;
- Cinnamon, pepper, salt.
- The gutted hen, without disturbing the abdomen, is thoroughly washed, the skin is incised along the back and separated from the carcass along with the meat. The rest of the flesh is cut from the bones and with lamb scrolled with a meat grinder or blender. By the way, when choosing a chicken, you should pay attention to some aspects; the bird should look fresh, have no odor and be intact packaging.
- Rice, cooked to incomplete readiness, finely chopped and slightly stewed onions, washed and soaked raisins, are poured into the mince, and milk is poured in (you can substitute cream) with whipped eggs.
- Then it is well kneaded until a homogeneous mass is formed and seasoned with cinnamon, ground pepper and salt.
- Ready stuffing stuffed skinned bones,they pull over the food thread, pour in the prepared broth or salted water beforehand and boil to readiness on a small fire.
- Then, when the chicken is ready, it is cooled in the same broth and removed the thread.
- The carcass is cut into large chunks and served to the table.
When frying onions, you can lightly sprinkle with flour, then it will not burn and will get a pleasant smell and a golden color. If you want to get more rich broth, the bird must be immersed in cold water.
How can I use embroidery in the interior
Characteristics of men and women Lviv in the year of the Bull
How to start a scooter
What is it nipple
How to choose products in the store
Cake Count ruins in a slow cooker: how to cook meringue in a slow cooker, a recipe