The best and most effective sunscreen
In order for your skin, as long as possible, to remain healthy and young, it is necessary to understand the best sunscreen products and apply them correctly, on demand.
The beach season is already quite close, and many girls are ready for such an alluring and beloved pastime on the beach. But, unfortunately, not everyone knows that a chocolate dark tan is, of course, beautiful, but not always safe. It has long been known that, in addition to the benefits, the present sun in its, not always affectionate rays, carries many diseases.
As you know, ultraviolet radiation causes great harm to the skin. In the case of an overdose of sunburn, the skin loses its elasticity and smoothness, it becomes dry, rough and dehydrated, and premature aging of the skin may begin.
Ultraviolet contributes to the emergence of all kinds of skin diseases, the appearance of age spots and a large number of moles. After reading this entire list, the desire to sunbathe disappears, at least by 50%.But do not despair, using sunscreen, you can safely be in the sun for a while.
In order to decide on a sunscreen, it is necessary, for a start, to find out what kind of ultraviolet radiation there is, how they are marked on the boxes of protective equipment and how to calculate the level of protection you need - SPF.
UV radiation and its types
- Ultraviolet radiation is divided into three types: A, B and C. Ultraviolet C is usually absorbed by the ozone layer, but categories A and B can easily fall on your skin, thereby causing irregularities in the DNA molecule. It is from their effects that the skin ages, dries and loses its elasticity.
- From ultraviolet B, if it gets a small amount, then the skin tans, in large - redness and burns appear. Ultraviolet A behaves insidiously, it penetrates the skin and does not immediately manifest itself, but then moles, freckles and pigment spots appear on the body.
So which means to choose to prevent the negative effects of ultraviolet rays? In order to get the most correct answer to this question, it is also necessary to know what kind of UV filters are.
- Physical, or mineral, act in roller particles of mineral compounds that may reflect the sun's rays. Most often, such filters have a protection factor of no more than 20 (SPF 20). They are safer than chemical, as they can not cause allergies or irritation on the skin, do not absorb into it and remain on the surface.
- Chemical filters can cause irritation, especially in children, but the degree of protection they have is quite high - 25 units or more. It should be remembered that such agents begin to act no earlier than 25-30 minutes after application to the skin.
- Natural ultraviolet filters alone cannot effectively protect against ultraviolet radiation, but in combination with physical or chemical filters, they significantly increase the level of protection from the sun and give the body an even shade of tan.
Natural oils include various oils: castor and burdock, jojoba, shea, rosehip, wheat germ, almond and walnut. Also in sunscreens often add chamomile, green tea, aloe vera or calendula extract. All these components help the skin to adapt to the sun and its UV rays, it helps to take a tan without consequences and burns.
Choosing the perfect
Properly chosen tool for tanning, can protect your skin from the negative effects of sunlight, often moisturizing and protecting it from burns and inflammation.
The choice of sunscreen will depend on such factors: skin phototype, solar activity of a particular area, time of day, cloudiness and so on.
Usually on jars with sunscreen or oil is indicated its degree of protection from the sun - SPF. This number indicates the time you can spend in the sun. In normal condition, the skin can protect itself for 10 minutes, but after this time redness and light burns will begin.
So, if SPF = 25, then this means that you can spend 25 times more in the sun, that is, 250 minutes. Sunscreens come in different degrees of protection; it’s best to choose separate for the body and separate for the face. Facial skin is sensitive and requires a greater degree of protection than body skin.
To decide what level of protection you need specifically for you, it will be sufficient to turn to your appearance. If you are the owner of fair skin, red or golden hair, blue eyes and you have freckles, then you belong to the first phototype.
Girls of this type quickly burn out and cannot get used to the sun for a long time, so it’s better for them to use products with SPF40 or 50. Anyway, in general, such people need to stay in the active sun as little as possible.
The second phototype includes people who have light brown or brown hair, dark or gray eyes, but fairly light skin. People of this type burn much less, it is easier to tolerate the influence of sunlight. For them, the use of SPF from 15 to 7 units for the body will be sufficient, and for the face - 20-25 units.
The third phototype includes people who have dark skin and black hair, dark eyes and no freckles from birth. And, although such people can boast a beautiful, painless tan, they still need to protect their skin using products with a minimum degree of protection SPF 2 or 4.
And, of course, do not forget that if you decide to spend the whole day on the beach under the baking sun, it is better to use higher levels of protection, if you are sunning early in the morning or in the evening - the sun is more sparing, and you can use funds with a low degree of protection.
Which one is better?
It is difficult to answer this question, because each girl has her own skin features and requests. If you choose the right level of protection, then there should be no problems.
But how not to get lost among such a variety of cosmetics on the shelves? Please note that on the boxes should be indicated, in addition to SPF, such abbreviations - "UVA / UVB", "UVA + UVB" or something like that. This means that this tool simultaneously protects against the UV of Ai V.
Another helper in choosing a sunscreen can be feedback on a particular brand that you are interested in. Such information you can easily find on thematic forums.
And, of course, do not forget about the elementary rules of safety - wear hats and try to avoid the sun from 12 to 15 hours. Have a nice summer and beautiful tan!
Calico wedding anniversary
What is interesting tai-bo training
Flowers from cones: a master class step by step
Blow job. Art blowjob
Recommendations for growing a puppy
A box with a surprise with their own hands: a master class with a photo
Unusual pillows in the style of the hatch cover