Top 10 Makeup & Beauty Mistakes & Tips/Mature over 50s Women
Top 50 women’s beauty tips
Women and girls want to look their best at all times. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so all females are beautiful. There are several beauty tips and secrets that help them to enhance their beauty.
Women’s beauty tips
Beauty tips for skin glow
- Freeze Your Eyeliner—Eyeliner must be kept in the freezer for 15 minutes before applying as it should glide along the lashes and not
- Shave With Conditioner—Shaving after conditioner will soften the hair and make it easy to shave leaving the skin silky and smooth. Soap on the other hand will make the skin rough and dry.
- Rinse Hair With Beer Or Vinegar—Beer and vinegar help to restore the moisture in the hair and gives shine to the hair. Soak the hair in vinegar or beer for some time and then rinse the hair with cold water.
- Turn Up The Heat—heating the curler with a hair dryer before curling them will give more curlier and flirtier eye lashes.
- Use Ice Cubes To Keep Fat, Acne And Wrinkles away—A massage wit ice cubes before going to bed keep control of the fat cells , acne and wrinkles.
- Make Your Manicure Last.. And Last—Wipe the nails with acetone based cleaner to remove the excess dirt oil and moisture from the nails. This ensures that the nail polish spreads properly and the manicure lasts for a long time.
- Soothe Your Stomach.. And Your Face–Pepto-Bismol is a stomach soother and it can be used as a face mask to smoothen the skin.
- Apply Sunscreen Daily—Sunscreen should be used everyday in all weathers—rain sunshine or cloudy. It helps the ultra voilet rays to pierce the skin.
- Look after Your Elbows—Elbows need as much protection as other parts of the body. Elbows must be massaged daily with bio oil to cure them from dryness. This will leave them soft and clean.
- Lighten Hair With Chamomile Tea And Lemon Juice—A mixture of of chamomile and fresh lemon juice rinse of the hair permanently lighten the hair in a better way than any conditioner.
- Raw Potatoes to De-Puff Your Eyes– Slices of raw potatoes help in soothing the eyes. Potoes are astringent which help to decrease water retention and lighten the dark circles under the eyes. Place two slice on the eyes for 10 minutes and then rinse the eye area gently with lukewarm water .
- Maximize The Lifespan Of Your Blow Out—Spray your hair roots with dry shampoo to prevent them from producing oil. The dry shampoo absorbs the oil and protect the hair from moiture.
- Countouring Creates Dimension—It needs to be understood that face is three dimensional , so highlighter must be added to the foundation . Foundation in a single tone will make the face appear flat. Highlighter should be applied to areas that catch the most light and create shadows to emphasis the cheekbones and jawline.
- Avoid Makeup Sponges—Make up sponges are helpful to apply make up but they tend to soak more liquid foundation and deposit it on the face. A foundation brush is a better alternative as it prevents wastage of foundation and allows it to be applied evenly.
- Avoid Overly Rosy Cheeks—Too much blush gives a clown look but a natural glow blush look is the in look during the spring season. Blush should be applied with two fingers on the apples of the cheeks away from the nose . This will give a natural glow on the face.
- Keep Brows In Check with the help of hair spray on a toothbrush or a clean mascara band .
- Applying False Lashes—false eyelashes enhances the beauty of the lashes instantly. The false eyelashes must be loosened . the natural lashes must be curled to a line to make sure that the false ones line up with the natural lashes. Apply glue on the false lashes and press them on line with the natural lashes and let them dry for a minute.
- Toothpaste for Pimples Pimples can be cleared off with a bit of toothpaste applied on a pimple before getting to bed. It is said that toothpaste draws impurities from the pores and dries the skin which shrinks the pimple. Organic toothpaste are a better choice for this.
- Blot Away Excess Oil Blotting paper helps to soak the oil from the skin. Some women use powder for this purpose but using of blotting paper is found to be more beneficial.
- Lotion for removing make up__Lotion works better in removing thick make up from the face .
- Create Fuller Lips—A thicker lip appearance can be achieved by extending the lip line with a neutral toned lip liner and then applying lipstick over it.
- Lashes For Miles—In order to get longer eyelashes the lashes must be curled before and after applying massacre.
- Do not burst pimples– This can lead to scarring and can spoil blemishes and spread infection to other places on the face.
- Stop Hair Colour From Fading—fading of hair color can be prevented by using a deep conditioning treatment This will help to keep the color on the hair and control dry and damaged locks of hair.
- Use A Flat Iron To Create Waves—Flat iron can be used to straighten hair. This can also help in creating tight curls or soft waves in the hair.
- Exfoliate Your Lips—Dry chapped lips do not take the coating of lipstick properly.Exfoliating of the lips can be done by applying balm and then scrubbing them gently with a tooth brush or a mascara wand. Wipe off the extra flakes with a tissue paper.
- Microwave Lotion Into Luxury—Acheaper and easier spa feeling can be achieved by putting the moisturizing lotion in the microwave before applying it on the face.
- Exfoliate Daily—The most important and easiest way to get rid of dead skin cells and give the skin a natural glow is exfoliation.
- Know Your Shade—Foundation should be light and must be chosen after testing it on the skin near the jawline. This will help in matching the tone with the color on the neck.
- Old Mascara Wands—Old mascara wands can be used as brow brush. It can also be used to unclog sinks or clean dirt from tough areas.
- Wear Pantyhose Or Tights—When there is no time to shave legs it is better to diguise them by wearing panty hose and tights. It will hide the hair as well as the blemishes on the legs.
- Tweezing Tips—Tweezing should be done after soaking the skin with a cotton ball soaked in warm water to soften the skin. Tweezing must be done in the direction of the hair growth.
- Camouflage Grey Hair— Some strands of grey hair can be camouflaged by using macara, Blondes or women with red head can do the same by dusting bronzing powder in the roots of the hair.
- Pedicures—daily pedicure can be done by scrubbing the feet with pumice stone while having a bath and then applying moisturizing cream. This will not rquire pedicure in the salon and help in keeping the toes fungus free and healthy.
- Dry Shampoo absorbs excess oil on the hair and scalp and keep them looking fresh and clean.
- Don’t Pump Your Mascara—applying mascara by moving the tube up and down will allow the air from the tube to make the mascara dry quickly which will not last long.
- Apply Bronzer –Bronzer or self tanning lotion must be applied evenly on the skin. A drop or two of the solution must be added to the mosturizing cream .
- Oil On Your Skin—Oil based products must be used even if the skin is oily. They help in removing the dirt from the skin and in improving the condition of the skin.
- Avoid Chipped Nail Polish– You must either keep nails with polish or without polish. Chipped nail polish is worse to look at .
- Moisturize Properly Moisturizer must be applied slowly on the face because it takes about 10 minutes for it to be absorbed in the skin. A small amount of face cream must be spread slowly on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Clean Your Makeup Brushes—Regular cleaning of make up brushes is essential to avoid residue and bacteria on them. They can be cleaned with shampoos or conditioners and changed to new ones from time to time.
- Treat Ingrown Hairs—Ingrown nails are painful and develop swelling and redness. Ingrown nails must be removed from their place with the help of tweezers and not by pulling them
- Towel Dry The Hair –Hair should be squeezed in the towel for them to dry . Then wrap the hair with towel and pat them dry. Never rub the scalp with the towel.
- Consult A Doctor Before taking medicines— many medicines can be harmful to the skin and some supplements can have opposite effects on the body when combined with other medicines.
- Nail Polish Without Remover–cracked or chipped nail polish can be removed without nail polish by applying a clear top coat to the nail and removing it immediately with a cotton ball.
- Perfume Basics—Perfume must be sprayed or dabbed on select spots like wrist, knees, base of throat and behind the ear lobes.
- Top Coat Is A Must— A to coat on the freshly painted nails will prevent them from chipping and allow the paint to last longer.
- Keep the hair clean– A good shampoo used once a week will help to prevent dandruff and keep the hair silky and shining.
- Liquid eye liner—A liquid eyeliner will give a dramatic look to the eye.
- SMILE ––smile is the best asset to enhance beauty and the best and foremost tip for any women.
Video: Top 5 Makeup Tips for Women Over 40: Crepey Skin and Fine Lines Techniques #4TruthinMakeup
How to Know if You Love Someone
10 Food Traditions Making You Fat
Can Vitamin C Serums Slow Aging and Undo Sun Damage
9 Yoga Poses For Better Sex
Ulyana Sergeenko Couture SpringSummer 2014 Collection
How to Write a TBEAR Paragraph
Frisco Sherpa Cuddler Hexagon Dog Cat Bed, Earthy Tone Geo Print
4 Tips When Shampooing Hair
How to Prevent Burns
But dont worry — Aniston gets zits too
Celebrity Hairstyles: Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
How to Treat Eye Problems in Pugs
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:14 / Views: 82431