Why do the joints ache for the weather?
With the onset of cold weather, as well as sudden changes in temperature, most chronic diseases make themselves felt. Reminders are manifested in the form of indisposition, discomfort and increasing pain. Most often, when the weather changes the musculoskeletal system becomes aggravated, especially the joints suffer. They begin to "whine", get sick and give unpleasant feelings to a person.
Manifestations of meteorological dependence
Through medical research, it was proved that the causes of pain in the hands and feet are not frost and rain, but a change in atmospheric pressure. It is the one that precedes the bad weather, and due to its fluctuations the pressure in the cavity of the articular bags changes. And if there is any damage to the cartilage tissue, then nerve endings are irritated, affecting the condition of the elbows and knees.
As a result of such changes in a person with injuries or destructive changes in the bones, chronic or acute diseases of the musculoskeletal system, joints begin to hurt. As soon as the pressure normalizes, the pain subsides and the symptoms go away.
Many people mistakenly believe that the bones hurt only in a person who has reached old or old age. In fact, this is far from the case. People of all ages and professions suffer from diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Why is this happening?
Causes of pain in the joints can be very diverse. If you begin to notice that bones react to changes in the weather, then before taking drastic measures and panic, the first thing you need to do is change your lifestyle and get rid of addictions. In your power to stop the destruction of cartilage, maintain limb mobility and prevent the disease from taking a progressive form. Otherwise, you will have to have an operation to replace the affected joint with an artificial one.
- Incorrect food. If in your diet for a long time there were no foods containing vitamin C and glycine, then the cartilage may begin to deform. Without the necessary intake of minerals, nutrients and amino acids, the tissue does not have time to regenerate. Therefore, review your eating habits.
- Excess weight. If you have a lot of weight and excess body weight, then the musculoskeletal system is exposed to excessive stresses every day, which lead to a rapid deterioration of the body.
- Flatfoot.Defects in the foot can lead to problems in the hip or knee joints. This is because the load is not evenly distributed and certain cartilages are worn out.
- Physical activity. Excessive sports, like a complete lack of physical education, are fraught with problems with joints. Remember that everything must be balanced and do not overload your body with long training. If you do not like to spend time in the gym or on the simulators, give preference to the pool. Swimming will help to relax, keep fit and relieve tension from the musculoskeletal system.
- Hard physical labor. Constant lifting of weights, cargo or large-sized things affects the condition of bones. Therefore, after such loads rest or, if possible, try to distribute the load evenly, so as not to undermine.
- Stay in one position for a long time. If at work you have to sit in one place for several hours, then try to change the position for at least a couple of minutes, at least, less than an hour and a half. And if there is a possibility, then every 60 minutes take a break to change position and warm up.
- Chronic diseases.Do not allow ARVI and urogenital infections to become chronic.
How to improve the condition?
In order to prevent the development of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, you need to change your lifestyle and follow these recommendations.
- Watch for body weight. Do not allow bends to either side, excessive thinness is also fraught with problems with the musculoskeletal system.
- Wear comfortable shoes. High heels and stilettos lead to deformities of the foot and problems with bones. The same applies to shoes, which presses or presses the arch of the foot.
- Take time to adequate exercise. Affordable activity favorably influences the heating of bones.
- Do not overload your body. Observe sleep and rest, avoid stress, eat right, lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preventive measures. If you began to worry about joint pain, do not forget to take chondroprotectors. They not only help to stop the progress of the disease, but also restore the affected cartilage. However, please note that only long-term use will relieve pain, swelling and return activity.
Joint pains that occur when the weather changes or at night indicate that changes in cartilage have begun that lead to the destruction of cartilage. Therefore, even the slightest discomfort in the knees or elbows can not be considered a slight indisposition and just the usual reaction to rain or snow. After all, these may be the first signs of the development of such serious diseases as arthrosis or arthritis. Therefore, do not waste your time and immediately go to the doctor's office, he will do the necessary examinations, diagnose and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
The Japanese began to build foam houses. When you go inside, you wonder
Jokes and jokes for April 1
Fantastic creatures and another 9 major premieres in 2018
Interesting and delicious minced fish dishes
How to cook trout in the oven
7 modern books about motherhood
Fabric Halloween Supplies
Urinals - what to look for when choosing